Monday, April 18, 2011

My baby boy ...


This is Wossum, he is my Artist Assistant. He likes to think he has a say in the Art, while he joyfully hops on to my painting table to add his opinion. Then just as fast as he jumped up there he is caught and put back on the floor. I playfully pat his behind & tell him, "no, no I think I got it undercontrol Wossum." He will in turn decide that I am not being fair in absolutly anyway. Therefore he expresses his anger by catching me off guard as he attacks my bare, sockless ankles. Like a fierce lion attacking a poor defenseless, limpy Gazelle.

I inturn react in a pre-meditated manner, where I reach to grab his favorite toy, a little mouse in leopard print on a string. I begin to wiggle it in front of him, as he releases my poor defenseless ankle, I fling the wee mouse. Wossum rushes after it ... After minutes pass and he has clearly won the fight with the toy mouse, he trots back. Happy and satisfied, he brings the mouse to me where we then repeat over and over . . . As I try to paint in between saving my ankles and saving my art from Wossum insisting he make changes.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment