Monday, April 11, 2011

Future Projects . . .

Dear Glamour Bunnies,


Im letting you in on a future series of Portraits . . . Im beginning Pin-up an Glamour style pieces of featured contestants on "LoGo's" hit series, "RuPauls Drag Race." Ive always been dazzled and amazed at Old Hollywood dames, how extravagent and over the top Glam that thy exude!! Then it hit me, I love Drag Queens, have always wanted todo drag, but nevr had the courage to do so. So the closest thing I have to Drag is my Art. Dressing up a woman, Hair, mkeup, lingerie, and OVER THE TOP GLAM-WEAR!!! Its as if I slip into another disguise everytime I develop a painting. I can say, its easier then Constructing myself as a living piece of Art, Im just in Jeans and a Tshirt . . . no time getting Dolled up. Though I wouldnt mind trying Drag ;D I think Id be a Beautiful Queen.

Manila Luzon rough draft 1
So here ara couple sneak-peaks of my Drag Queen works of Art. Im Starting off with Manila Luzon, shes so Gorgeous, defintly caught my eye.
Manila Luzon rough sketch 2


So these two pieces are Roughdrafts, or rough sketches . . . basically a study to get the facial features of a Particular model down, with every sketch the pieces begin to resemble the chosen Model more and more. Hope you all enjoyed this little "Presentation."

Goodnight Glamour Bunnies

-Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment