Sunday, April 24, 2011

Finally ... A break ...

...which that statement has to do with many things. Good and bad.
Lets indeed start with the good shall we?

Well back in January I was contacted via Twitter by Luis the Publisher of The Lingerie Journal, an online publication dealing in all things Lingerie, from new designers to the latest in Lingerie wear.

Luis noticed my pin-up art on my Twit-pic page, and asked to know more about myself and my Art. He also mentioned that he was interested in doing a Feature Story ... On Me and the art!!

It was super exciting to have this happen with in the past four months. Though the story hasnt run yet for I had last minute date change to photograph the art. Then Ive been super busy helping a few friends pack and move, which packing is done, all thats left is to move ... Six hour drive to Austin, Tx. Woot-woot!!!

Now Ive got all the last minute details for this feature story done, like answering about 11 very good questions ... Which to be honest wasnt easy at all to get done. One issue that kept me from concentrating on the Q&As was ... Dare I say ... A relationship issue. There I said it. Life threw me a curve ball during an important moment in my career as an Artist. It has definetly been a test, which Im still learning from. How well can I handle a career, doing something I love, then have it all come to a depressing hault because I grew to weak thinking about and trying to get a relationship to work that didnt work.

I slowly and with the help of a fantastic new friend, began to pick up the pieces. Which was so hard to do when all I wanted to do was sleep or hide in the local library, and avoid eating.

I must simplfy for time here, it is 3 or 4 in morning. Ive been up painting ;P

Things have gotten so much better with the relationship issue. The moving on process sure is hard as hell to do. You just have to push yourself, or with aid of energetic, wise friends listen to their good advice. Keep healthy, and talk about the things that are concerning you from this experience. At least one good friend is key and vital to the healing process.

Im falling asleep while wrting this out, clearly I must go to bed.
Wish I could explian more, Im pretty sure I left out alot or stopped clean off my original point. Lol

Good night/good morning Glammour Bunnies.
Xoxo
-Xavier

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment