Saturday, January 19, 2013

Simply put, Love.

I had a dream, felt real as ever. It was about my ex. We were in a new world, to me everything was different but he seemed to know everything in and out about this dream world. I was lost. Happy, warm and scared. We were floating at night, over a dark lake. Laughing, enjoying one another but yet it was awkward for I knew it was a dream.  We were mice running from some sort of hideous goblin, seeking shelter in an antique shop-where at the blink of an eye, back to our human forms, shopping in a new thrift shop on a rainy day ... "Where is he? This dream is nice but time is limited, I'm going to wake up soon..."

Looking back at it all, I'm so proud that I was able to experience Love. We had a love for one another, despite the issues. We just couldnt make it work anymore. It was a beautiful thing. A wonderful experience and it makes me envious of the time I spent with him. I now enjoy the memories when they surface. I smile, laugh and then drop it ...

We learn from our mistakes. Which of course I can see and I acknowledge all my rights and wrongs through out our relationship.

After a breakup, one's eyes open and they see the world alittle bit differently. They see themselves differently, I can see that I have grown from this experience. Its amazing. I see things in a new way.

I look forward to being able to share love again with someone in the future.

-Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment