Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pushing my boundaries...

With the new year brings lots of new things. We set new goals to achieve and resolutions to better ourselves for our new year.

I've decided that it is time I push myself and my boundaries regarding my art. Over the years I've collected reasons as to why I paint beautiful women. Those reasons have grown and developed into many different aspects that define myself as an artist and who I am as human being.

I want to answer this and explain myself but I just can never find the right moment to do so. I'm currently posting blogs via my cell phone. So its kind of annoying when you want to type out a long tale about who you really are as an artist.
I want to go into detail about why I'm so interested in painting pretty women. How it all began... how I'm growing and seeing new things about myself I never knew were there before. How Ive opened my eyes to my work.

My laptop is dead. I'd like to sit with it and type away...
-Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment