Saturday, January 19, 2013

Changa and I...

Just up at 4am. I've got a really bad sore throat. Feels like I've got spines in my throat as I swallow. Very painful ... but I felt like getting some work done.
My ever faithful cat, Changa, is at my side as usual. You can see her, to the right. Blurry, grey and striped.

She is always where I'm at. Kitchen, she's on the counter. Bathroom, she's on the counter. Desk or drawing table, she's literally on my Sketchbook. I think she believes she's small as can be.
She knows when its time for bed and sleeps on me.
I'm on my back, she's on my chest.
I'm on my belly, she's on my back.
Same goes for if I'm asleep on my sides. You guessed it. On my upper arm.
She's my shadow. My spoiled, green eyed, lovely, grey baby girl. She's got a sweet, little meow... anyways ... that's Changa-Arania.

.... She's my leech ... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment