Saturday, November 12, 2011

Step-by step process

Dear Glammour Bunnies,

Here is a piece I have been working on for a while now. My love for 1960s Fashion, PlayBoy and Hair have always had an influence in my Art. So here I am going to share with you the process of this piece. The above photo is the first watercolor study I have done. The orginal pose was the girl standing up, but since my watercolor paper I had was not long enough, I was instructed to change the position of her legs. So now she is kneeling.

Here is the first photo of the final painting to be, I have started to apply her skin tone.


This is an uplcose photo of her face, I have begun to place the first layers of aint for her face/makeup.


Her make-up is almost complete. There is some final detail needed, like her lashes and some highlighting in her face. I have taken a break, and begun to paint her hair.

So here is just a bit of the process in this painting, more to come as the piece is worked on.

Hope you all enjoy!!
-Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment