Monday, November 28, 2011

"laced up"

dear Glammour Bunnies,

I am selling this piece I had done in June of this year. Its size 11" x 14" on very light sketching paper. The pin-up is a woman dressed as a mermaid. Her mermaid outfit is very detailed and ornate. Flowers, lace, beads, jewels, and beautiful makeup detail. The drawing was done with pencil and on white sketching paper. The photos I have included various shots of the piece. My camera isnt the best, so I hope ou all can see the quality of the piece.

Price is $100 (I wanted to originally price her at $200, so if anyone is willing to pay the higher price for the piece let me know. If not no lower than $100), shipping $10, I am Paypal friendly so email me first at garzapinups@gmail.com if you are interested in the piece, first come first serve. Once I recieve your email, we can exchange paypal info.
the piece will arrive rolled in a tube.

Hope you all enjoy the piece.

Full image, not actual color, It was just my lighting.

Detail shot of upper half


Detail shop of her bottom.


detail shot of Tail


I hope you all enjoy this piece, it is one of my favorites. So I hope somone picks her.
-Xavier


No comments:

Post a Comment