Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good News and a cold . . .

Dear Glamour Bunnies,


So much has happened the past, half-sorta end of April. My Vacation, which started with a short trip to Austin, Tx. I was helping some good friends pack and move into their new Apt. Theyre starting a New Chapter in their lives, and I was very happy to help as well as be apart to share those happy moments with them. My days in Austin were limited, arrived on a Sunday evening and then left to Houston, Tx on Wednesday evening.

While I was in Austin, I got an e-mail from Luis the Publisher of "The Lingerie Journal." It was that special time, the story done on me and my art had finally been published. I was so excited. Super Excited!!! I sent the link to everyone in my Phonebook and posted at least twice for my Friends and Family to see, in which they all reposted. It was nice to gain the attention for my work. Though nothing has come of it, Im pretty sure time will tell. Im very hopeful, plus this is only the first step of many to come. :D

I wish I could write alot more, but Ive left my Lap-top at home, tried to lighten my load tto travel. Also since Ive I got a smart-phone I can blog and everything from it. Its perfect. Up until I came to Houston, where my cell service is TERRIBLE!!!! Im fortunet to use my friends laptop, but I wont make it a habit.

To make matters slightly worse, Ive been sick since Thursday. Friday I had a hideous Fever, was in bed all day. Though I did manage to get some work done on a few pieces. I dislike being sick, its throwing me off from trying to refocus my Goals and Dreams . . . That is another Story, very personal. Though what is a Blog without a personal heartbreaking Tale??

Well it Started as Boy meets Boy . . . *sigh* next time I will share more.

No comments:

Post a Comment