Monday, May 9, 2011

Dear Cold . . . I have figured you out.

Well, well, well, Little cold that I have, I have finally figured you out. You must be clinging on to me so that you can ruin my Month long Vaction huh??? Thats what I thought, but guess what??? I have an Army of drugs that will definetly get you to pack your little bags and leave. Thats right, with a little time and patience, you will be gone, and my nose will be "clogged"free. Itchy throat, GONE. Head aches and watery eyes . . . Obliviated.

... Im pretty sure you would be gone if I actually kept up with taking my medicne . . .  ooops.
So it maybe my fault that your are still here . . . maybe i like being sick, Dont wel all? We all secretly wish we could have a minor cold so that others can feel a bit sorry for us. It certainly is nice to know others care. Fix you up soup and what not, and make sure your sleeping well. It is nice to be tended to, although it isnt nice when you Get more than wha you wished for, and the Cold turns into a fever and then your are just . . . well shit out of luck, and you gotta go with the flow.

Fortunetly, I am able to work on art at my leisure. Since I am on my own time, and it is my own "Sick Days" that i am taking advantage of. I am slowly but surely getting work done on more art. Making the mistake of not bringing my Laptop with me has certainly not made things better, with keeping up with the blog and sharing art work on FaceBook and Twitter. Sad to say, but my Art life is on that laptop. Heres to thinking I can depend on my smart phone for everything, which is true by the way. I found a great app that will allow me to Blog from anywhere and share photos. But it just sucks when there is no signal!!!!

blahhh anyways, enough complaining. My life isnt perfect. I certainly do have it better then most, but im not the most wealthy in much. Just Love and friends . . . oh and Talent I do have Wealth in Talent.

So here via, someone else comoputer a new post of stuff.
ttyl Glamour bunnies. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment