Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One quick pin-up

Hello Glamour Bunnies!!
I am trying to organize my weblife and make it more simple to get around and share things. Basically trying to have one place where I can post, share, and communicate with ya'll about the my art.

I was trying to have an Official Website going but that little experiment failed. So I tryed using Tumblr, and then FaceBook . . . but Im trying to take advice given seriously here and have a more professional way of displaying my work. Its hard, I was very excited about the mock-up/website I saw that was shown to me, but sadly that didn't work out and I wasn't briefed on how to update the site on my own or how to create it, add on, etc. So now Im looking into some other options, at the moment Blogger is helpful and some people have already come across it on Google so I guess this will have to do for now.

Here is one extra photo for ya'll to see and be happy with till Im able to find a way and share more work and step by steps. Love you all.
-Xavier Garza
"Garza Pin-Ups features: Vivacious Red-Heads!"

No comments:

Post a Comment