Monday, July 11, 2011

~I Dream of Lily~ update

Dear Glammour Bunnies,

I believe this is definetly a very long, waaaay over do Update on my, code name "Project Lily." So much has happened since I started this project, I've been really busy physically and emotionally. It all started back in April when I was invited to stay with my Best Friend and her family for the whole month of May. Her baby and I share birthdays in May, so naturally why not celebrate together? I was scheduled to leave the weekend before May started, her parents were due for a trip to Las Vegas, prompting me an early departure and extra early arrival. My plans were setting in the cement that would be stone, till another friend whom I was helping to pack up their apartment suggested I travel with them to Austin and help unpack and check a few places while there, then from Austin go to Houston. I agreed and motified the stone before it set. So from home to 5 hours later be in Austin for 3 and half days. Then from Austin and two hours later be in Houston.

It was very fun and I needed the getaway, I was sadly still in the end, misty-fog of a very difficult end to a confusing brief relationship. I was in desperate need to get away and figure out what to do with myself and where to begin all over. I guess picking up the pieces, which were all tossed in a box hiding under the bed somewhere. So while drfting around from the end of April through May till the beginning of June Ive been slowly but surley getting more artwork done.

Ive got the following Art done for the ~I Dream of Lily~ series. Two pantings, the sketches for them as well as some rough drafts for other versions of Lily . . . I hope ya'll enjoy them.


Detail shot: make-up almost done, just need to add in the top lashes, also some Blush.


Full shot: Still need details on her lingerie aswell as her shoes.
Full Shot: ~I Dream of Lily ~2


Full shot: working up skin color and pink see-through-waist high stockings. The stocking will have lacy-designs. Still have to add in the telephone and telephone wire.


Detail shot: still gotta work on her lashes and lipstick, basically all make up will be re-worked. as well as a background.


~I Dream of Lily~ 3
Detail shot: ~I Dream of Lily~3


~I Dream of Lily~ 4 rough draft


~I Dream of Lily~ 4 Detail shot.


I really hope everyone likes the updates on this project. The ~I Dream of Lily~ Series. Love you all and take care!!!!

-Xavier xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment